Friday, November 18, 2011

For My Beautiful Granny!!!

My Granny which we call Fanita always held a great chunk of my heart her passing was and still is hard. At times I still get very emotional and break down. I ran across another blogger Velma at creativelyouttacontrol.blogspot.com her mom had recently passed away and I found something so touching that gave me so much inspiration to work on a canvas to display in my home. The words that she displayed under her mom picture made me see someone passing in a different way.

Fill not your hearts with pain and sorrow,
but remember me in every tomorrow.
Remember the joy, the laughter, the smiles.
I've only gone to rest a little while.
Although my leaving causes
pain and grief, my going has eased
my hurt and given relief.
Do dry your eyes and remember me
not as I am now, but as I used to be,
because I will remember you all
and look on with a smile.
Understand in your hearts I've only
gone to rest a little while. As long as
I have the love of each of you
I can live my life in the hearts of all of you

So I want to remember my granny is her most Diva-ish look. I created this Layout using Webster Pages Hollywood Paper and added ribbon and bling for a perfect vintage/modern look.

 I know pics are a lil dark i will get better at pics I promise :)

No comments:

Post a Comment