Monday, December 10, 2012

Working Mom :(

This past week has been a little rough on me, I have seen my daughter Daniella go through this stage where she wants me to be around more telling me not to go to work. That breaks my heart!! I'm I full time working mom. My commute to work is usually around an hour and a half, geeze and going home sometimes takes me two hours because of all the Holiday Traffic. She cries when I'm home that she misses me. If I'm not around she cries to her dad that she wants me to be home. So I dedicated my whole weekend to my lil munchkin, we went to build-a-bear to leave her broken bears so that are being sewn back up. Sunday we went to the mall where she took a picture with Santa and then went home to watch all the Cinderella movies (3 in total LOL). Seeing her smile just makes my day!
Thanks for stopping by..

No comments:

Post a Comment