Friday, January 14, 2011

Goal - Organization

One of the first things that I wanted to do this New Year was make my small scrap space work for me. So with the help of my sis we re-organized my closet. My sis altered this "Imagine" sign to put on the front of my door, still matches the decor of the house and it a lil of my personality which is bottled up inside that door. LOL.





This pic shows how my door is holds my ribbon glimmer mist, buttons, and all other embellies.



Inside of my closet pretty neat right top shelves hold my cardstock, on the left are all my pattern paper my cricut machine is nice and stored.

So I have this entrance corner that was just so plain, so me and my sis hot glued my layouts to a 12x12 canvas. It feels good to have my work shown at home. Now as you come in is more inviting and warm.

2 comments:

  1. Your closet looks so adorable and neatly organized. I’m loving the imagine sign, it adds so much character to your craft space. Look fwd to seeing what's next!!!

    Mich~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girlfriend! Love the closet space, wow! You and you sis did a fantastic job! Now I wish I had a closet in my craft area!! Thank you so much for visiting my blog! I sure do appreciate it...
    hugs and loves
    Elsa

    ReplyDelete