Wednesday, January 19, 2011

January Blog Hop Challenge

Hello Everyone

2 weeks ago i stopped by scrap-a-doodle doo store in NJ and came across this beautiful paper from Webster Pages "Your Beautiful Life" its awesome i just had to get it. Thats me and my hubby on our wedding day. Awww. I used the Pink Paislee- Artisan Elements which is the circle on the top right, i glimmer mist it a lil to make an aged look to it; I also used Recollections Pearl Flower Embellishments super cute and they were 50% a week ago at Michael's (thanks sisi). I just loved how everything just came together. I didn't want to do to much because Webster Pages are already busy. Hope you enjoy..


3 comments:

  1. Beautiful photo, Mayra. Glad you joined the circle challenge and hope to see more of you on CC!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! That is such a great "wedding day" paper, Websters is always so flowery and pretty :) Thanks for joining us for the blog hop!

    ReplyDelete